Points West Living - Cold Lake
Welcome to Points West Living Cold Lake! PWL Cold Lake is a bright, open community surrounded by nature. With walking paths and gardens, residents can enjoy getting outside on warm days, or staying cozy inside, watching as changing seasons transform the landscape.
PWL Cold Lake has an active residents’ council, and clubs for various activities, like walking, gardening and exercising. The Cold Lake Library comes by regularly with its wealth of lending material. We have an amazing chef who continually delights residents with wonderful food.
PWL Cold Lake is dedicated to the Eden Alternative model of care, which promotes maximum independence, choice and dignity for each resident and encourages the involvement of family, neighbours and friends. Residents bring their belongings including some furnishing, and may keep their small pets in their suites.
PWL Cold Lake offers:
- 38 Designated Supportive Living spaces including 14 suites with Memory Care
- 12 rental suites for Independent Supportive Living
- Large Multi-Purpose Room (Sits Up to 100 People)
- A beautiful seniors-friendly community that is barrier free, easy to navigate, and equipped with state-of-the-art technology and safety features
- Emergency Response System
- Spa/Tub Room
- Exercise Room
- Hair Salon
- Guest Suite
- Ample parking
- Close to the Lake
- Adjacent to the Hospital
- Close to Shopping, Convenience Stores, Grocery, Medical and Dental offices, however, not within walking distance
- Beautiful landscaping including walking trails, benches, tables and chairs, trees, shrubs, gardens, and planter boxes
And, by the way… pets are welcome.
Services & Special Features
Professional health care, food services, activities and more...
Accommodation options, safety and acessibility features and more...