Lloydminster - Our Building
- 33 studios equipped with a fridge, sink and microwave, 22 Studios without
- 5 one-bedroom suites for couples with fridge, sink and microwave
- Accessible washrooms with roll in showers
- Each unit has a large windowsill to place personal effects and plants and has low windows designed for sitting by the window
- Furniture (optional)
- Suites available with Track Lift
Cottages are designed like a big house where residents, staff, families, and volunteers participate in the daily activities of life and make decisions together about cottage life.
Each cottage varies in size but typically has 12-16 suites with a shared kitchen, living room, pantry, storage, and laundry.
Some cottage features include:
- Dining area with home like dining room tables that seat eight
- Kitchen for use by staff and residents
- Living room with comfortable seating, a library, media centre and games
- Laundry room for residents and staff
- Public washroom
- Wide corridors with resident shelves/memory boxes outside each suite
- Opportunities for recreational activities
It’s much easier to sleep when you know you and your family is safe! For your peace of mind, Points West Living is equipped with all standard safety features including:
24-hour Emergency Response System
Any resident who needs help in a hurry can simply activate a radio signal with the press of a button (worn at all times as a neckpiece). This lets staff know the resident’s name, room number, and the location of the call.
Dementia /Alzheimer’s Living Safety Program
Our dementia units feature discreet security including a fenced wandering area that allows for maximum freedom of movement.
We enable maximum mobility, with features like roll-in showers, track lifts and extra wide corridors.