Points West Living - Peace River
Welcome to Points West Living Peace River! Be prepared to be wowed by our gorgeous view. Our dining room, library and south facing units have an unobstructed and ever-changing view of the mighty Peace River. Opened in 2013, our building feels new and luxurious, with friendly, welcoming staff and care partners.
The food from our newly updated menu is receiving rave reviews from residents, and caters to every taste and dietary need. Every month we find something new to celebrate, and our dining room is always festooned with colourful decorations. With exercise classes, art, bowling, bingo, ‘horse racing’, and more, residents enjoy a stimulating and social environment. Our residents’ council plays an active role in enhancing the lives of residents.
PWL Peace River is dedicated to the Eden Alternative model of care, which promotes maximum independence, choice and dignity for each resident and encourages the involvement of family, neighbours and friends. Residents bring their belongings including some furnishing, and may keep their small pets in their suites.
Our residents enjoy:
- 42 Designated Supportive Living spaces including 13 studios with Memory Care
- 11 rental suites for Independent Supportive Living
- Configured in the Cottage Style: 11-15 Suites/Rooms Per Cottage
- Large Multi-Purpose Room (Sits Up to 100 People)
- A beautiful seniors-friendly community that is barrier free, easy to navigate, and equipped with state-of-the-art technology and safety features
- Emergency Response System
- Spa/Tub Room
- Exercise Room
- Hair Salon
- Guest Suite
- Ample Exterior Parking
- Local Garden Plots
- Close to IGA, No Frills Grocery, Wal-Mart, TD Bank, and Tim Horton's (Across the River)
- Near Downtown, and all its Shopping and Services
- Close to Hospital, and Peace River Community Health Centre
- Beautiful landscaping; walking trails
And, by the way... pets are welcome!
Services & Special Features
Professional health care, food services, activities and more...
Accommodation options, safety and acessibility features and more...