Points West Living - Penticton
Located in Penticton, B.C. we are an Independent Retirement Lodge.
Our heritage style lodge, with wonderful location, superb accommodations, and professional management services, is perfect for your retirement. The quality and charm enhance your independent lifestyle and will be perfect for your luxury retirement.
Athens Creek Retirement Lodge with its 78 independent living suites is conveniently located close to Cherry Lane Shopping Centre, as well as banking and commercial services and City Transit. Adjoining Lion's Community Park and the City built walkway along the creek is ideal for your daily walk. The suites are totally self-contained and have many fine features to offer you for YOUR style of living. Your comfort and well-being are a priority at Athens Creek Retirement Lodge!
Monthly rental includes:
- Lunch and dinner served in the dining room
- Bistro that serves a continental style breakfast.
- Weekly housekeeping including towels and linens laundered
- 24-hour Medic-Alert Emergency Call Service
- Individual air conditioning and heat controls
- Paid utilities - heat, air conditioning, light and cable included
- Full kitchen including stove, fridge, washer and dryer (2-bedroom suites only)
- Bocce ball courts and putting green
There is a private dining room available upon request for private meals, games room including poker and a pool table, laundry facilities, hair salon, lounge, and library for use at any time for those that live at Athens Creek Lodge. There is a guest suite on the premises available for any out-of-town guests that may visit our residents.
And, by the way... pets are welcome!