Points West Living Stettler
Welcome to Points West Living Stettler! Opened in 2013, PWL Stettler is a beautiful modern building at the west edge of the town of Stettler. With the Stettler Sports Park and playing fields on one side, and active farmland on the other, residents enjoy an ever-changing seasonal vista of athletics and crop cycles.
Our residents take pleasure in the many social and recreational activities available, from singing and dancing to arts and crafts, to visiting over refreshments. As well, residents enjoy contributing to the care of plants, both inside and out in the grounds.
PWL Stettler is dedicated to the Eden Alternative model of care, which promotes maximum independence, choice and dignity for each resident and encourages the involvement of family, neighbours and friends. Residents bring their belongings including some furnishing, and may keep their small pets in their suites.
Our residents enjoy:
- 88 Designated Supportive Living spaces including 40 suites with Memory Care
- 16 rental suites for Independent Supportive Living
- Configuration in the Cottage Style: 11-15 Suites/Rooms Per Cottage
- Large Multi-Purpose Room (Sits Up to 100 People)
- A beautiful seniors-friendly community that is barrier free, easy to navigate, and equipped with state-of-the-art technology and safety features
- Emergency Response System
- Spa/Tub Room
- Exercise Room
- Hair Salon
- Guest Suite
- Ample Exterior Parking with electrical outlets for the winter
- Local Garden Plots
- Close to Hospital, Care Centre
- Beautiful landscaping; walking trails
And, by the way... pets are welcome!
Services & Special Features
Professional health care, food services, activities and more...
Accommodation options, safety and acessibility features and more...