Points West Living - Wainwright
Welcome to Points West Living Wainwright! PWL Wainwright welcomed its first residents in the summer of 2010, and in January 2016 joined the Eden Alternative Registry. That accomplishment is a reflection of the dedication of every person here to provide an environment where our residents can thrive in a meaningful and engaged community.
We’re located close to shopping, groceries, and some popular fast food spots, and we’re right next to a network of paved walking trails that crisscross the lovely town of Wainwright. We have a beautiful, secure back yard with gardens tended in part by a dedicated team of residents. Our building’s interiors are so well designed and maintained they look and feel brand new.
People love the energy here. There’s always visiting in the lobby, birds are singing, delicious aromas are wafting from the kitchen, and everyone will greet you. Our care partners are extremely friendly and welcoming.
PWL Wainwright is dedicated to the Eden Alternative model of care, which promotes maximum independence, choice and dignity for each resident and encourages the involvement of family, neighbours and friends. Residents bring their belongings including some furnishing, and may keep their small pets in their suites.
Our residents enjoy:
- 59 suites for Designated Supportive Living residents
- 32 suites for Independent Supportive Living (Rental/Life Lease)
- A convenient location just off Highways 14 and 41 and near major shopping and services
- A beautiful senior-friendly building that is barrier free, easy to navigate, and equipped with state-of-the art safety features a nurse call system
- The choice of three apartment floor plans to accommodate individual lifestyle needs and personal preferences
- Unique common spaces and amenities
- Plenty of underground and above-ground parking
- A beautiful garden courtyard and many kilometers of walking trails adjacent to the building.
- A relaxing assisted spa tub
And, by the way... pets are welcome!
Services & Special Features
Professional health care, food services, activities and more...
Accommodation options, safety and acessibility features and more...